Sunday, April 25, 2010

IC229 rubber ducky

My 2nd post for today.
This was a card I made for Saturday's inspiration challenge on splitcoaststampers. This week Stef, our hostess sent us to the green rainbow shop.

They carry anything from organic clothing, to natural soaps, toys, recycled jewelry, recycled glass plates, recycled paper and so much more.

I found this cute little push along duck to use as my inspiration.
I decided it would make a sweet baby card. I used an embossed rubber ducky die cut from we r memory keepers. I had it in my stash for awhile.

My layout is from this weeks ccee stampers blog and was a sketch challenge this week. It worked well for my card.
My designer paper is from Stampin-Up, the delicate dots collection.
I also used the spots and dots cuttlebug embpossing folder. I completed the card by adding some white rick rack.


Thanks for looking!!

8 comments:

  1. Your duckie looks great on the blue triangular panel, love the ric rac too, very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! You rock with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun duckie on this sweet baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun layout!! So perfect for this sweet ducky!!! Wonderful work, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAry, this card is just so much FUN!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little duckie... love the colors that you used Mary.... very nice card..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute and so adorable, Mary! Lovely card! Fabulous ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely adorable...thanks for playing with the CCEE sketch

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails