Thursday, February 15, 2024

I Only Have "Fries" For You

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

It's the day after Valentine's Day but I still have 2 cards to post that I made for this Holiday. This one I gave to my hubby as his card. I decided to try these non-traditional colors for a Valentine card. My Valentine sentiment is on the card inside. 

He likes fries, and I thought this would be a perfect card for him. Although when I make fries for him I either bake or air fry no deep-fried ones. 

My card started with the colors from this weeks color challenge #987 on Splitcoaststampers. Our colors were poppy parade, lost lagoon and copper clay for the color trio. Optional this week is any 4th color. I chose yellow. 

lost lagoon, copper clay, poppy parade


The fries die is from the CottageCutz "Circus" collection. I stamped a face, arms and feet with a stamp from MFT. It's from the same set as the sentiment.

For the fries I used poppy parade for the container and cut the fries in yellow cardstock and then shaded it with wild honey distress ink. Cut the "fries" phrase in copper clay cardstock.I added a few hearts to complete my card.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless.

Card Details:

Stamps: we make a great combo (MFT)
Paper: cpoppy parade, opper clay, lost lagoon, so saffron (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Ink: copper clay, black (Stampin' Up), wild honey distress (Ranger)
Accessories: build a burger die (CottageCutz), blueprints 15, little letters dies (MFT)

I am also entering:
1. Crafty Gals Corner challenge to add a heart. 
2. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge is anything goes.
3.  I Spy with My Little Eye challenge is hearts or roses. 
4Little Red Wagon wants us to show some love. 
5.  The Male Room challenge is a Valentine/Use a heart.    





4 comments:

  1. Great fun and original card Mary - this really made me smile! Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy" challenge theme of "Hearts and/or Roses".
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun card Mary and it sounds like a perfect one for him! I love baked fries. I don't have an air fryer but can imagine those are yummy too!
    Thanks so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back again, catching up with commenting on my Crafty Wednesday challenge :)
    So great to see this fun card linked up there too. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so fun and made me hungry, LOL. Love the look. Thank you for joinin The Male Room #183 challenge, I hope you'll join our new "Food / Drink" -challenge also.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails