Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Hugs & Kisses

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

It's the day before Valentine's Day so I thought I would share another of the cards I created for this holiday. This one I sent to my precious granddaughter out in California. 

She loves getting mail from me and saves the cards I send her.  I packed up a little box with Valentine candy and of course some cash because what kid doesn't like getting money in a card. 

I liked how this one turned out. So here are some card details. 

I used the colors from the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #985. We were to use polished pink, tahitian tide and lemon lolly for the color trio. Optional was to use something that starts with the letter "B". I used a Lawn Fawn border die.
tahitian tide, lemon lolly, polished pink

I thought I would try and make a Valentine using non-traditional colors. With the Lawn Fawn Candy Hearts die I accomplished my mission, especially since candy hearts come in these colors. Making Valentine cards in non-traditional colors is always a fun challenge for me. 

My background paper is from the Stampin' Up "bloom where you are planted" collection and the color is gray granite (neutral). My card base is also gray granite.

I cut the hearts in the challenge colors. My hugs & kisses phrase is a border die from Lawn Fawn  and I cut in polished pink cardstock. The sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn "Love Letters" set. To finish off my card I added some polished pink jewels and a couple of polished pink hearts cut from cardstock.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless. 

Card Details:
Stamps: love letters (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: polished pink, tahitian tide, lemon lolly, gray granite, bloom where you are planted dsp (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: polished pink (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: candy hearts die, hugs & kisses border die (Lawn Fawn), in-color polished pink jewels (Stampin' Up)
I am also entering:
1.  Try It On Tuesday has a hearts or Flowers challenge.
2A Perfect time To Craft is anything goes. 
3.  Ally's Angels has an anything goes challenge.  
4.  Crafts Galore Encore is anything goes. 
5.  Aud Sentiments Challenge is dies or love or both plus a sentiment.



3 comments:

  1. such a cute card love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our hearts and/or flowers challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! I love design!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February "ATG". Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails