Saturday, August 26, 2023

Sending an Ocean of Love

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog this last Saturday in August. Looks like we are going to have a great weekend here in Pittsburgh - weatherwise that is. 

I will be in the kitchen dealing with a huge tomato harvest. But that will get taken care of in a timely fashion today. Then I am going to put my patriotic decorations away and pull out my Fall stuff. I always like when it's time to change the decorations. Even though we have almost a month of summer left, I am going to put the summer decorations away. 

Now onto my card for today. This one is definitely one with a summer vibe. I created it for one of the DTGD challenges on Splitcoaststampers. We were to create a fun fold card. 

I used the July 2023 Stampin' Up "fun in the sun" kit. The kit gives you supplies to make 9 fun fold cards. This card is just one of the designs in the kit.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time .....God bless. 

Card Details:
Stamps: fun in the sun (Stampin' Up)
Paper: azure afternoon, daffodil delight, flirty flamingo, melon mambo, pool party (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: azure afternoon (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Paper Pumpkin Kit July 2023 (Stampin' Up)
Techniques: Side Step Card
I am also entering:
1.  Aloha Friday Challenge is vacation mode. 
2.  Creative Fingers Challenge is anything goes. 
3My Time to Craft wants us to use die cuts. 
4.  The Paper Shelter Challenge has a summertime challenge.   
5.  Crafty Gals Corner has a summer fun challenge. 











1 comment:

  1. Mary: thanks for entering your summery tropical scene to MTTC's die-cuts theme competition!! Makes me want to travel somewhere breezy and beautiful! Super card! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails