Saturday, September 9, 2023

Sending Birthday Wishes

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

September is already on a roll, and I have been really busy in the kitchen with the bountiful harvest my hubby is getting from his vegetable gardens. We are going to buy a chest freezer to hold everything that I am freezing -  from roasted tomatoes, stuffed banana pepper, green beans, sugar snap peas and zucchini bread. We ran out of room in our kitchen refrigerator freezer. But we will have plenty of food for this winter to enjoy. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #963 on Splitcoaststampers. Our color trio was highland heather, parakeet party and daffodil delight for her color trio. Optional was to make it a birthday card.
highland heather, parakeet party, daffodil delight

CottageCutz recently released dies in the Folk Art style. I decided to use the Folk Art Butterfly die and create a birthday card.

This particular style is not in my comfort zone. So, I looked to Pinterest and I found this Folk Art butterfly art print, and I used it as my card inspiration.

My butterfly is cut in daffodil delight and the other elements that makes this folk art design are cut in highland heather and parakeet party.

My gray granite (neutral) background paper is from the Stampin' Up "bloom where you are planted" collection.

That's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless. 

card details:
Stamps: parcel & post sentiments (Spellbinders)
Paper: highland heather, daffodil delight, parakeet party, bloom where you are planted dsp (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Ink: highland heather (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: Folk Art Butterfly die, Folk Art Flowers Mixed die, Little Flowers die, Sending Hugs dies (CottageCutz)
I am also entering:
1.  Polkadoodles has an anything goes challenge. 
2Creative Inspiration Challenge is anything goes. 
3.  Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #225- I chose Birthday, Die Cuts & Stamping. 
4.  Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday is anything goes. 
5.  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is stamp it. 



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Inspiration Challenges Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and what a great design! Sounds like you had a very successful gardening season! A chest freezer will be so useful!
    So great to see you this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge, thanks so much for joining in!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails