Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Spring Bunny Car

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

It is a beautiful Spring day here in Pittsburgh. It's 66° and expected to climb up to 72°. Tomorrow - for a big shocker- it's supposed to be 81°. We usually go from the furnace to the air conditioner but never this early. I am hoping just to be able to open my windows tomorrow and have the gentle breeze flow through my home. We shall see!

Now onto my card for today. I am going to be showing my Easter cards for the rest of this week. This one I made for the color challenge #942 on Splitcoaststampers. I am the hostess and I chose granny apple green, pumpkin pie and balmy blue for the color trio. Optional is to use 1 or 2 additional colors. 
granny apple green, pumpkin pie, balmy blue

I chose polished pink and gorgeous grape. I knew I was going to be using this die to create my card and I would need some additional colors. The gray and black colors are neutrals and are ok for this challenge. 

I used the new CottageCutz Spring Bunny Car for the image. I wanted the bunny to be driving his car on a "road" so I used a piece of black cardstock and added a strip of white. I thought my idea turned out ok. 

I used the Slimline Clouds die cut in white cardstock and then sponged with the balmy blue ink. The Easter Wishes is from the Bunny Kisses & Easter Wishes die. I used polished pink cardstock for this sentiment.

My stamped sentiment is an older stamp from Great Impressions. I used polished pink ink, added a couple of hearts and my card is complete.  

Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time........God bless. 

card details:
Stamps: some bunny (Great Impressions Stamps)
Paper: white, balmy blue, granny apple green pumpkin pie, gorgeous grape black (Stampin' Up)
Ink: polished pink (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: Spring Bunny Car, Easter Wishes, Slimline clouds dies (CottageCutz)
I am also entering:
1.  Challenge Up Your Life has a "cute animal" challenge.
2.  Crafty Animals is anything goes with an animal. 
3.  Critter Crazy challenge is anything goes with a critter. 
4.  Use Your Stuff has an Easter challenge. 
5.  We Love Stamping has a stamped challenge w/option of an animal or bird. 




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a real fun card but sadly ineligible at We Love Stamping as the car which is the focal element is a die cut, we are a stamping challenge and as stated on our challenge posts a simple stamped sentiment is insufficient.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very cute and fun card, love the design so much! Such a shame it isn't eligible at our We Love Stamping challenge!
    Hope to see you again with another card, there is still more time... Remember that the focal point has to be stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gaint carrot is super cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this die cut card and just how adorable is that little bunny?!?? Your card is perfect for our "Cute Animals" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life! Thank you for ahring your work with us this time! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and fun card, lovely details. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails