Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Easter Egg Hunt

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

It's another beautiful Spring day here in Pittsburgh. I have my windows open and a nice breeze is blowing gently. It is rather warm today with our temp right now at 85°. Just seems a bit to soon in the year to have temps this warm. But it is Springtime and everything fluctuates so rapidly. 

My hubby and I went out for a walk earlier this afternoon and really enjoyed the temperatures. Everything is starting to come back to life in the neighborhoods. Our hyacinths just came up. I am going to cut a few of them. I just love the fragrance of these flowers. 

Now onto my card for today. This is another of my Easter cards. I sent this one off to my granddaughter. 

I started my card by stenciling clouds on white cardstock with tumbled glass, broken china, spun sugar and mowed lawn distress inks. I blended the colors directly on the white card base.

White card base: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Next, I die cut the Fence w/Flower Garland die in different colored cardstocks. I also used the Easter Egg Hunt  die for my Bunny & phrases
I secured these images to the card base with dimensional adhesive and clear drying glue.
I added the Easter Egg Hunt phrase and colored eggs to complete the front of my card. The colored eggs are from the Mr. Peter Rabbit die.
I wanted to finish off the inside of my card as well. Since my theme is an Easter egg hunt, I thought I would show a bunny that collected the Easter eggs (lol)!!! So I used the Juggling Spring Bunny and a bunny kisses phrase - that's from the Bunny Kisses & Easter Wishes die.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time. God bless..........

I am also entering:
1.  Fab 'n' Funky challenge is to use die cuts. 
2.  I Spy with my Little Eye challenge is a Spring or Easter critter.
3.  Little Red Wagon has a Spring or Fall challenge. 
4.  Unicorn Challenge is to add an animal. 
5A Perfect Time to Craft is anything goes. 



3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Marsha! Love the bunnies! Sounds like a lovely spring day! The storms finally moved on from the midwest and finally we're having some nice spring weather too!
    Thanks so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye" this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our "Spring or Fall" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with this lovely spring card with a fantastic scene, Mary. We hope to see you back again.

    Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Easter card Marsha - I love your stencilled clouds and adorable bunny die cuts. Thanks so much for joining us this time at I Spy With My Little Eye challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails