Sunday, September 11, 2022

Let's Celebrate You

Hello Blogger friends! Happy Sunday to you. 

Hope your weekend went well. It was rainy and overcast here but still very warm temps and high humidity. We started our day with Church. It was a great service and our Pastor preached an excellent message. Now it's kick back time so I thought I would get a Blog post finished. 

This card I created for the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #899. We were to use sweet sorbet, orchid oasis and starry sky. Optional was to use any designer paper. 
orchid oasis, sweet sorbet, starry sky

For my card I used some of the elements from the Stampin' Up May 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit. The gold trimmed card base was already printed with the "You" phrase. I attached the sweet sorbet panel to accent the gold "You" phrase. So that covered the designer paper option. 

I cut a butterfly in orchid oasis cardstock and the solid panel behind is cut in orchid oasis glimmer paper. I cut a second butterfly in sweet sorbet cardstock and did the die inlay technique and added on the outside wings.

The "let's celebrate" phrase is from a Tim Holtz metallic sticker book. It has the phrases and then the labels to attach them to.

To finish off my card, I scattered a few starry sky enamel dots. This card will be a birthday card with that sentiment on the inside.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless. 

card details:
Paper: sweet sorbet, orchid oasis, in-color glimmer paper (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: May 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit, in-color enamel dots (Stampin' Up), Kaylee Butterfly (CottageCutz)

I am also entering:
1.  A Gem of a Challenge is anything goes. 
2.  Crafty Calendar Challenge is anything goes. 
3.  Polkadoodles has an anything goes challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mary, that is a stunning card! Really striking design and colour combo. Love it! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails