Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Let It Snow

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
 
January is moving on, but I am still showing my Christmas cards. I haven't started taking down my Christmas decorations yet. We are having our family Christmas celebration this coming Saturday. Ours was canceled because our grandson had Covid. But he is all well and so we will celebrate. 

I will start taking down the decorations on Sunday. It's such a labor-intensive project that I do one room a day. I have decorations in every room downstairs and in one of the bedrooms upstairs. Packing carefully so all is good for next year just takes me so much time. 

Anyway, it will get done eventually. I never get concerned about it being up too long. It sems that for all the time it takes to decorate that it's over before I know it. 

Now onto my card for today. This is another of my Christmas cards. The colors are from the color challenge #853 on Splitcoaststampers. We were to use evening evergreen, mint macaron and rococo rose for her color trio. Optional was to make it Christmas. 
evening evergreen, rococo rose, mint macaron

I decided to go with a slimline card and make it Christmas. I used a new die from CottageCutz the Windows Slimline. Inside the windows I placed the cute Christmas Peeker Pals. I cut the holly in merry merlot (neutral) and the ivy in evening evergreen and mint macaron.

I cut the gnomes in the challenge colors. For the mint macaron I used the same color ink to give it a deeper shade.

I cut a white background and then embossed it with the Stampin'-Up "softly falling" folder.

My sentiment is a die from Lawn Fawn and I cut it in the rococo rose shade. To finish off my card, I scattered a few snowflake sequins.

Well, that's it for me for this card. So, until next time.......God bless. 

card details:
Stamps: let it snow border (lawn Fawn)
Paper: whisper white, evening evergreen, mint macaron, rococo rose. merry merlot (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: 8 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Ink: evening evergreen, mint macaron (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: snowflake sequins, softly falling EF (Stampin'-Up), christmas peeker pals, circle windows slimline dies (CottageCutz), let it snow border (Lawn Fawn), Copic markers E00, E11
Techniques: slimline card
dies I used to create card:


I am also entering:
1.  Christmas with the Cuties Challenge # 46 - Elves, Gnomes & Fairies.
2.  Make My Monday has a snowflakes challenge. 
3.  Holly & Ivy Challenge #106 is anything goes. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow - this is such an adorable card of Gnemos for this awesome winter card. I love the snowflakes you used to decorate. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design! Thanks for joining our Make My Monday Challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails