Monday, January 3, 2022

Driving in my car

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to visit with the Charmed Life Blog this cold and brisk day in January. 

Well Christmas 2021 is in the history books. Hope yours was a good one. We had our son and his family in from California. Our Pittsburgh son and family didn't make it because one of the boys had Covid. But we will celebrate with them this coming Saturday. 

The last few weeks were so busy with making Christmas preps that I didn't get a chance to post all of the card I made for Christmas. So for the next several days I will be doing that and then on to Valentine's Day.  

This one I made for a color challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Chris was our hostess and she chose night of navy, cinnamon cider and petal pink for her color trio. I don't have the petal pink paper, so I subbed pretty in pink.
My background designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up "feels like frost" collection. I thought it was perfect to place the snowman and his reindeer buddy in their car. I didn't want to cut away too much of the paper, so I made a square card.

The die is from the CottageCutz Christmas collection - Snowman Reindeer Car -as is the Merry Christmas sentiment.

I cut the reindeer in baked brown sugar cardstock and then his antlers & nose in cinnamon cider.

I finished off the card by scattering some iridescent snowflakes. they are not that pink IRL but it's what my camera picked up.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time........God bless. 

Card details
Paper: night of navy, cinnamon cider, pretty in pink, whisper white, baked brown sugar, pumpkin pie, feels like frost dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: 5" square
Accessories: Snowman Reindeer Car, Merry Christmas w/Shadow dies (CottageCutz), iridescent snowflakes (Stampin'-Up)
dies I used to create card:


I am also entering:
1.  Christmas with the Cuties #53 - feature a reindeer. 
3.  Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog is anything goes.
 


2 comments:

  1. Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in my CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and fun. Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails