Friday, November 5, 2021

Christmas Wreath

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

It was another very cold night here in Pittsburgh. Fall has finally arrived. The leaves haven't completely fallen from the trees in our neighborhood yet. We didn't have the beautiful display of Fall colors as in years past. And, I am not sure why that happened. 

Anyway, time to move onto my card for today. This one I created using the colors from the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #857. 
Just Jade, fresh Freesia, Merry Merlot

Barbara was the hostess and she chose just jade, fresh freesia and merry merlot for the color trio.  Optional was to use a stencil. It didn't work on this card. 

For my card, I used a stamp set I just purchased from Gina K Designs - holiday wreath builder set. I also purchased the wreath builder template that helps you with the placement of your stamped elements.

I used the challenge colors for my wreath. My center circle is stamped with fresh freesia and the sentiment with just jade. I added a just jade circle layer and then used dimensional adhesive to secure.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God bless.

card details:
Stamps: holiday wreath builder (Gina K Designs)
Paper: just jade, basic black, whisper white (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: 4 1/4" Square
Ink: merry merlot, just jade, fresh freesia (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: wreath builder template (Gina K Designs), circle & stitched circle dies (CottageCutz)
I am also entering:
1.  Crafty Creations has an anything goes challenge. 
2.  Mod Squad wants us to make a project that includes poinsettias. 
3.  The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge is anything goes. 
4.  Shopping our Stash wants us to use flowers on our creations. 
5.  A Perfect Time to Craft has an anything goes challenge. 


3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful color combination and a fabulous use of that wreathbuilder set! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (flower!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little wreath card, I love it. Those colors are so unusual and you have used them perfectly. Lots of beautiful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Mod Squad. I hope we see you back here soon!
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful wreath card and I love the color combination. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails