Thursday, November 25, 2021

More 2021 Thanksgiving cards

Hello Blogger friends! Happy Thanksgiving Day to you all. 

Things are under control in my kitchen so I thought I would make a quick Blog post. I am expecting 10 people for dinner and also expecting a great family time. I spent all day in the kitchen yesterday prepping for the meal. So today is just a matter of roasting the turkey and baking all the sides. Dessert is pumpkin and apple pies plus a pumpkin roll. 

I wanted to post more of the Thanksgiving cards I made this year. These ones were from the Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin Kit - Hello Pumpkin. It's last year's kit but I finished all the cards and even made some favors from it. Forgot to take pictures of the favors.  



So I hope your Day is a blessed one and remember to give thanks for something or someone. So until next time......God bless. 

I am also entering:
1. Crafty Gals Corner has a thanks/thankful challenge.
2. Creative Moments has an anything goes challenge.  
3. Fab 'n' Funky has a checks and/or plaids challenge.
4. Simon Says Stamp has an anything goes challenge. 
5. Lemon Shortbread has an anything goes challenge. 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love how you used the same image on different design. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us for our Thank You/Thankful challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails