Thursday, November 4, 2021

Nativity Noel Wreath

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

Well we had our first killing frost last night. What that means that anything from our gardens that were hanging on are gone completely for this season. My hubby was out in his gardens today cleaning up and pulling plants and preparing the gardens for winter. 

It was a bountiful year for our flower and vegetable gardens this year. Now it's time to let the ground rest and settle in for the Fall and Winter Seasons. We turn the clocks back this Saturday night. So starting Sunday it will start getting dark a lot earlier. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I made for the color challenge #854. I was the hostess and I chose gold, cherry cobbler and shaded spruce as my color trio. Optional was to make a Christmas card. 

I used several CottageCutz dies to create my Christmas card. The wreath is the Vine Wreath with Berries die and I placed the Nativity Noel in the center. I framed the card with the Pierced Wide Rectangle die. The background paper is from the Stampin'-Up "plush poinsettia specialty paper". It's a vellum paper and I thought it worked well for the wreath background.
To finish up, I scattered a few sequins and my card is done. Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God bless.

card details:
Paper: shaded spruce, cherry cobbler, plush poinsettia specialty paper (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: vine wreath with berries, nativity noel, pierced wide rectangle frame dies (CottageCutz), gold sequins (Darice)
I am also entering:
1.  Aud Sentiments Challenge is Christmas + a sentiment. 
2.  Creative Knockouts has a lots of layers challenge.
3.  Fab 'n' Funky has a Christmas challenge. 
4.  The Paper Shelter has a Christmas challenge. 
5.  The Sisterhood of Crafters has a wreath challenge. 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant Christmas card Mary. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely colours and great design, thanks for sharing at Fab’n’Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mary this is an absolutely beautiful Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning holiday card! Your wreath is perfect for our challenge. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling wreath. I love this. Thank you for joining this week's challenge at The Paper Shelter. DT Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are always so fabulous Mary and this one certainly is as well! Gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us last week for our Lots of Layers challenge over at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will play along with us this week for our Snow Much Fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails