Saturday, August 29, 2020

Good Vibes

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

It's the last Saturday in August. Can you believe it? Just wondering how did the summer months fly by so quickly. Although we have plenty of warm days ahead, in just about 3 weeks it will be Fall. Coming into my favorite holidays of the year soon but I just wish not so fast (LOL)!!

Anyway let's move onto my card for today. This one I created for my weekly DT post on the CottageCutz Blog. I used the colors from this week's color challenge #806 on Splitcoaststampers and also as part of the DTGD challenges on Splitcoaststampers. For this last challenge you have to be a Fan Club member to get all the details and to play along in the challenges. 

This card is for my daughter-in-law's birthday. She is a California girl and she surfs so this will be perfect for her. 

The colors for the SCS color challenge are so saffron, poppy parade and pool party. 
so saffron, poppy parade, pool party

I used cardstock in those shades for my surf mobile. The background designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up "see a silhouette" collection. I was going after a hippie vibe with this designer paper. I think I found it (lol)!

The Surf Mobile is a new die from CottageCutz and the Peace phrase is part of a CottageCutz Christmas die. I computer generated the "good vibes" sentiment.

That's it for me for this post. So until next time........God bless.

card details:
Paper: poppy parade, so saffron, pool party, basic black, see a silhouette dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: pool party, so saffron (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: surf mobile, stitched rectangle, peace, love & joy dies (Stampin'-Up)
Dies I used to create card:


I am also entering:
1.  Festive Friday FF0066- I chose bright colors, pretty paper, uplifting sentiment. 
2.  Polkadoodles has an anything goes challenge. 
3.  Aud Sentiments has anything goes + a sentiment
4.  Creative Knockouts has an anything goes challenge. 
5Krafty Chicks has an all occasion challenge. 




7 comments:

  1. Oh now this is a fun one Mary! Love the fun color palette!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background you created, it totally fits with the California vibe! That little bug and boards are too cute! Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so colorful and fun. Love your background. Perfect for the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun die and I love all the bright colours. A great card. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card! Love that bug die. Glad you joined us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Mary, I love this so much!! What a darling card! Thank you so much for playing along with the Polkadoodles Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, love the bright colours. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails