Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thankful for Friends

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
 
It's the day before Thanksgiving and I am ready to start my preps for the big meal. I try and do as much as I can the day before because tomorrow there will be plenty of work.
 
We are on break from Preschool until next Tuesday. We had a Thanksgiving meal yesterday with the kids. It was chicken nuggets, applesauce, carrots, muffins and fruit snacks for the meal.  The parents brought everything and several of them cooked, set-up and cleaned up. It was a great day for the kids and even though it wasn't our normal routine they did very well.
 
So before I get into my day, I thought I would get a Blog post done. This card I made for the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #757. I was the hostess and I chose crushed curry, poppy parade and pumpkin pie for my color trio. Optional was to make a Fall card.
crushed curry, poppy parade, pumpkin pie
For my card I used the elements from the August  2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin'-Up. The watercolored background paper came as an add-on to the kit. It has shades of merry merlot - a new Stampin'-Up neutral. I added 2 additional layers of crushed curry and poppy parade- to make it a full size card.

I stamped my greeting in merry merlot, used some linen thread and added a few pumpkin sequins to finish off my card.
 
Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time...…...Happy Thanksgiving and God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: gift of fall (Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin August)
Paper: poppy parade, crushed curry, gift of fall dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: merry merlot
Accessories: Paper Pumpkin Kit August 2019 (Stampin'-Up), pumpkin sequins (Darice)
I am also entering:
1.  Crafty Hazlenuts Patterned Paper challenge is anything goes.
2.  Die Cut Divas has a Thanksgiving or Thank You challenge.
3Dies R Us has a give thanks or turkey challenge.
4.  Always Fun Challenge has an anything goes.
5.  Get Creative has an anything goes with an optional of Holiday.
 

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors. Beautiful background for your card. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty!! Thanks for linking up to our November challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background for this lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for the November "Thanksgiving or Thanks" challenge at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails