Friday, November 23, 2018

Our Nest To Yours

 
Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog.
 
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration. Ours was a great family time. There were 10 of us here for dinner. Everything was so delicious and I received many compliments from everyone.
 
My daughter-in-law is such a valuable resource in the kitchen. I don't have to tell her what to do or how to do it. She is a great cook and very comfortable in a kitchen. Such a blessing to me.
 
Now it's time to get started on my Christmas decorating. I really don't do Black Friday shopping anymore. I do a lot of online shopping on QVC & HSN. You get such great deal and prices from both of them. I have made quite a dent in my Christmas shopping starting in July.
 
I have also made a big dent in my Christmas card making. This card is one of them. This one I created for a weekly DT post on the CottageCutz blog. I just didn't get to post it to my Blog previously.
 
I used the Winter Birdhouses to create a Christmas card. It's part of the Christmas Part 3 release. I used the sketch #719 from Splitcoaststampers for the card layout.
 
 
I cut the birdhouse with old olive and cherry cobbler cardstock. The background is embossed with the softly falling embossing older from Stampin'-Up.
 
The sentiments are from 2 different set. I used the holiday home (PTI) and nest (ODBD). The background paper is an older design from ProvoCraft.
 
For another idea, Here is a link to another card I created using the other birdhouse in this set. I used the same layout but different pattern paper and colors. To complete my card I added a few sequins.   
Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time...….God bless.
 
die used to create card:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzwinterbirdhouses.aspx
I am also entering:
1.  Aud Sentiments challenge has a Christmas or winter sentiment challenge.
2.  Crafty Hazelnuts PP challenge is anything goes.
3.  Creative Craft Cottage has a Christmas is coming challenge.
4.  ABC Christmas Challenge has a "W" for wishes.
5.  Fab 'n' Funky has a Christmas challenge.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Fab card and pretty paper, thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love this card. I have a great bird house die and never use it.. Hummm.. I think I need to start looking at it again. I love the colors and layout. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative With Stamps
    Catch The Bug
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing in our 'W and X' challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. Good Luck and please come back again soon!
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails