Saturday, November 10, 2018

Peace, Love & Joy Greetings

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
 
My son and granddaughter came in for a quick weekend visit. It's a Father-Daughter weekend so my daughter-in-law stayed behind in San Francisco. Last night we went to watch my youngest grandson's football game. It was a rainy, cold night but the family time was priceless.
 
Today we are going to see the Grinch movie. My hubby and Phoenix Daisy have had Mr. Grinch "adventures" since she was 3 years old. My hubby has always liked watching the original Grinch animated movie. So for Christmas one year our grandsons bought him a Grinch plush. And now it has become so important to our granddaughter. He gets to go to the movie with us. This time is so precious and will be gone before I know it. Although she tells me all the time how could she not love Mr Grinch he is part of our family.
 
She is asleep right now so I wanted to get my post done before she gets up to start her day. This card is one that I made for my weekly DT post on the CottageCutz Blog.
 
I used the Love, Peace & Joy die and also the Splitcoaststampers sketch #722 to make my card.
I used white corrugated designer paper from Stampin'-Up for panels 3 & 4. What I did though was cut a single piece of cardstock and then used ribbon to divide the panels. Die cut my phrases and attached with Ranger multi matte adhesive. The sentiment is part of the Papertrey ink "wonderful words holiday" collection.
 
Finished off my card with a few white sequins. This design I intend to make multiples of for my Christmas cards. It was relatively quick and it's flat for mailing.
 
Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time ……...God bless.
 
die I used to create card:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzlovepeaceandjoy.aspx
 
 I am also entering:
1.  PolkaDoodles has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Craft Rocket Challenge has a Christmas is coming challenge.
3.  A Bit More Time to Craft has an anything goes challenge.
4Classic Design Team Challenge is anything goes.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your time with your granddaughter. I think the Grinch movie looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, thank you for joining us at Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog.
    Good luck
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous Christmas card. Love the red and white colour theme. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and I hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails