Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lifetime of Happiness

Happy Wednesday everyone and thanks for taking the time to visit the Charmed Life blog. I am away for a few days at a women's conference in Lancaster, PA. So I love the scheduling feature of blogger. It allows you to plan for posts days in advance.

This card I made for the fan club challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Lydia was the hostess and she wanted us to do an all white card. That in itself was a big challenge for me. I have never made an all white card before.

But, I took on the challenge face to face and I was the victor. Oh yes.

For my card, I used several Cheery Lynn dies. The oval, the butterfly and a scallop border die- this one is just barely visible.

I stamped my sentiment using the Verve set - Wishing You. I added a white satin bow with a satin flower and pearl trim to complete my card.

I have an upcoming wedding so this one will work perfectly. That's it for me today. More about the conference in a later post. So until next time.......God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Mary this is beautiful I love that oval die how fabulous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, this is sensational! So elegant and just gorgeous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, this card is exquisite in every way. You have no need to fear and all white card. I'm sure the wedding
    recipients will treasure this one!

    Sherry in MI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! This is perfect for a wedding card too! Love the intricate trim on the sentiment oval!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails