Friday, August 3, 2012

Reach For Your Dreams

Happy Friday everyone and thanks for taking the time to visit the Charmed Life blog. Today is a special day for me. I am joining the Great Impressions Stamps design team. And, today was the first day that I posted on that blog. See post here.

I used the Great Impressions Ladybug & Daisy image for my card. I colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol, copic & spectrum noir markers.

She looked like she has a goal in mind and is reaching for the top. So I used the "reach for your dreams" sentiment.

I used some Stampin-Up designer paper in black & daffodil delight. The red background is the cuttlebug embossing folder "birds and swirls". I added a ladybug button from my stash to complete my card.

My layout is from another of the Fan club challenges on Splitcoaststampers.  Susan aka rainy was our hostess for this one.

That's it for me today. So until next time........God bless

Some other challenges:
1.  Crafty Ribbons Challenge wants us to use spots & dots.
2.  DYSU has a polka dots challenge.
3.  Paper Play blog has a layer it up challenge.

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute Mary. Love the red and yellow together and your design is great!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Mary! Love the bright, happy colors and the sweet image! Congrats on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute card, love your colors choice
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops, thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. Such an adorable image and great paper piecing. Love the colour combo too.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute, Mary!!!! You have used such pretty papers and colors and what a great idea to paper piece the flowers with the yellow polka dot paper...absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and the dotted paper is perfect for the sweet ladybug! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Mary, on your new design team honor! I LOVE this card with the fun colors and sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary, congratulations on your new DT position!! Your work is so lovely and I know you will do an awesome job representing Great Impressions. Can't wait to see your creations.
    Hope you are having a marvelous summer so far. I was just saying how much I miss the East Coast in the summertime. So many different states to visit all withing a few hours of NJ, I miss being able to do that and really miss the ocean.
    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling card Mary. Such a sweet paper-pieced image. Love the colors too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mary this card is gorgeous.....Love the colors...also I am following you... I found your blog over at the outlawz.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the paper piecing. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card, Thanks so much for joining in our Lots of Layers Challenge at Paper Play this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails