Monday, June 17, 2024

More Father's Day

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. We had a great Father's Day celebration with my hubby and son. Dinner was here in our home and the day was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. 

Later this week my CA son and his family come in for their annual summer visit. It will be another great family time. We also have our annual family reunion for this Saturday. Usually, we have about 70 people in attendance. Everyone brings a dish to share, and the food is always excellent. 

Now onto my card for today. This card I created for my CA son for Father's Day. It's a fun fold called a triangle easel technique. Here is a link to the YouTube video that gives all the dimensions. 

I used the Baseball Cap die + the Baseball phrases die from CottageCutz for my card images. The stamped sentiment is from the MFT set- Simply Fabulous Sayings. 

My designer paper is from the Stampin'Up "well suited " collection. That's my card for today. Here is another photo of the one I sent to my Pittsburgh son. Same card layout and designer paper, I changed the color of the Baseball cap.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless. 

I am also entering:
1.  Cupcake Inspiration has a Father's Day or Masculine challenge. 
2.  A Perfect Time to Craft has an anything goes challenge. 
3.  Classic Design Challenge has a fancy fold challenge. 
4 Creative Creases #84 is anything goes with a fun fold. 
5.  Cut It Up has a feeling blue challenge. 

5 comments:

  1. Mary, what a wonderful Father's Day card for your son! You chose such great masculine colors and papers for this baseball cap card, and what a perfect sentiment! I love that triangle easel fold design and need to make another one of those soon! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful time at the family reunion this Saturday, and thank you so much for sharing this great Father's Day fun fold at Creative Creases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card. I love the fun hat and the use of pattern paper on your card. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Father's Day card, Mary! I'm sure your son will love it as much as you enjoyed his visit. The fold is a fun one to make and I love the papers. I have this bundle but haven't even used it yet. I need to correct that soon! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think THIS is awesome!
    Fabulous in every way!
    Jackie @ Cut It Up x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Father's Day card!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Feeling Blue challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails