Thursday, June 6, 2024

Birthday Coneflowers

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

We are into the month of June already- can you believe it. I have been enjoying the warm days and especially the day length. It stays light until nearly 9:00 here. It just makes you feel good when the daylight hours go on and on. 

Since it's summertime, I thought about making ice cream. I bought a Cuisinart ice cream maker and today was my first attempt at it. I made a pistachio ice cream. I am on the Paleo diet, or I should say the Paleo lifestyle. I found a recipe that uses no refined sugar. It gives me my sweet fix though. My hubby even liked it. Although he has been enjoying all the Paleo recipes I have tried for breakfast and dinner. 

My card for today is one I created for the color challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Our colors were lost lagoon, calypso coral and pool party for the color trio. Optional was to use any 2 additional colors.

pool party, calypso coral, lost lagoon

I used a new to me coneflower stencil from Spellbinders, I stenciled in the challenge colors plus pretty peacock and abandoned coral distress ink for the optional.

The image panel is layered on lost lagoon and the card base is calypso coral.

I added the Birthday phrase using a die from CottageCutz and a few calypso coral enamel dots to complete my card.

Well, that's it for me for post. So, until next time.....God bless. 

Card Details:
Paper: calypso coral, lost lagoon (Stampin' Up), mixed media paper (Strathmore)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: calypso coral, lost lagoon, pretty peacock, pool party (Stampin' Up), abandoned coral distress (Ranger)
Accessories: Coneflower Stencil (Spellbinders), Birthday die w/Shadow (cottageCutz)
Techniques: stenciling
I am also entering:
1.  Crazy is our fame-Stencils are our game - use stencils + optional birthdays. 
2.  Aud Sentiments Challenge is shaker/or summer + sentiment. Coneflowers are summer flowers. 
3.  Beautiful Blossoms Challenge is anything floral goes w/optional mood board. 
4.  Incy Wincy Designs is Winter Snow or Summer Flowers.
5.  Lil Patch of Crafty Friends has an anything goes challenge. 











3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous and this colour combo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely color combo and your stenciling is perfection! Thanks for stopping by and joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! What a great use for that stencil. Thanks for playing along with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails