Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Sunflower Gathering

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

Hope you all had a great holiday week-end. We didn't do much. On Saturday we went to a birthday for a 7 year old. It's great to see the excitement they have for a birthday celebration. And how happy he was to be around other kids his age.  

Sunday and Monday I was cooking the harvest from our vegetable gardens. I stuffed lots of banana peppers and froze them for winter time enjoyment.  I also roasted more tomatoes which will also be another winter enjoyment. My hubby just picked a dozen more banana peppers.  Not sure if I will give these ones away or stuff and freeze them. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #805 on Splitcoaststampers. I was the hostess and my chosen colors were crushed curry, cajun craze and early espresso. Optional was to use sunflowers and/or your favorite green. I used both options this week.
crushed curry, cajun craze, early espresso


My Sunflowers are a die from CottageCutz and is currently on a 60% off sale. I used crushed curry and cajun craze cardstocks to cut out the flowers and then shaded them with crushed curry ink. For the leaves I used my favorite green of old olive. Well it's one of my fave greens (lol)!! I die cut a circle and layered the sunflowers around it.

The background paper is from the Stampin'-Up "painted autumn" collection.  My sentiment is from the Stampin'-Up  painted harvest stamp set. To finish off my card I added some early espresso ribbon.

Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God bless

card details:
Stamps: painted harvest (Stampin'-Up)
Paper: crushed curry, early espresso, very vanilla, cajun craze, old olive )Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Ink: crushed curry, early espresso (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: sunflower, stitched circle dies (CottageCutz), early espresso ribbon (Stampin'-Up)
I am also entering:
1.  A Bit More Time to Craft has an anything goes challenge. 
3.  Die Cut Divas has an all holiday celebration. Mine would be Thanksgiving.
4.  Festive Friday has a first day of fall challenge. I used leaves, green and brown from the list. 
5.  Aud Sentiments has an anything goes + a sentiment. 








7 comments:

  1. What gorgeous sunflowers, and you chose the perfect background paper! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Thanksgiving card!! So glad you linked up to our September challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Mary. I love the Die Cut sunflowers and you paired them with the perfect background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Fall Thanksgiving card. Tschüss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards with a beautiful color combination! Thanks for sharing on Aud Sentiments Challenge blog. Until next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these bright sunflowers. They just make you smile. Thank you for joining us on the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty sunflowers! Great colors and layout! Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails