Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Put on Your Party Hat

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
 
I feel like I am starting to get a handle on my time once again. Preschool is starting to fall into a routine and I am getting caught up on my other life responsibilities (LOL)! And the stress of being behind leaves as well!!!
 
I finished up some household chores and that left me time to write up a blog post. This card I made for color challenge #752 on Splitcoaststampers. Jeanne was the hostess and she chose daffodil delight, pacific point, flirty flamingo.
 
daffodil delight, flirty flamingo, pacific point
For my card I used the Party Hats die from CottageCutz to create a masculine birthday card. I cut the hats in the challenge colors. Background paper is from the Stampin'-Up "Brights" collection. I used some clear wink of stella on the hat toppers.
 
The sentiment is from the MFT stamp set "bitty birthday wishes". To finish off my card, I scattered a few daffodil delight enamel dots. I also entered this in one of the DTGD challenges on Splitcoaststampers. Joanne hosted and she wanted us to use the word STAMP to create our card.
S - Star
T - Tuesday's color challenge
A- Accents
M - Masculine
P - party hats
 
Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time...….God bless.

card details:
Stamps: bitty birthday wishes (MFT)
Paper: whisper white, pacific point, daffodil delight, flirty flamingo, basic black, pacific point dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"
Ink: tuxedo black (Memento),
Accessories: party hats die (CottageCutz), enamel dots (Stampin'-Up)
die I used to create card:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzpartyhats.aspx
I am also entering:
1.  A Bit More Time to Craft has an anything goes challenge.
2.  A Perfect Time to Craft has an anything goes challenge.
4.  Happy Little Stampers has an anything goes with dies.
5.  The Cutie Pie Challenge has an anything goes challenge.  
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cut - love those die cut hats.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails