Friday, October 18, 2019

Coral Petals Birthday

Hello Blogger Friends Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog. Fall temps are definitely in the air. It's windy and colder today and our days are slowly getting shorter.  I can't hold onto summer forever even though I would like too (LOL)!
 
But with my card making I can still celebrate summer. This one I made using the colors from the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #753. Karen was our hostess and she chose calypso coral, petal pink and pear pizzazz. Optional was to use foil and I did just that with some black foil butterfly antennae.
calypso coral, petal pink, pear pizzazz
 I selected a go to sketch for my card layout. I used the Painted Petals stamp set to stamp my calypso coral flowers. The background designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up "floral romance collection".

I used petal pink ribbon and a petal pink pearl to get the pink in there. Stamped my sentiment from an old Verve set. I love the font. My butterfly is a die from CottageCutz.
 
Well that it for me for this post. Time to get into my craft room and get my DT card for tomorrow finished. So until next time...…..God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: painted petals (Stampin'-Up), be blessed (Verve)
Paper: whisper white, pear pizzazz, calypso coral, floral romance dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: calypso coral, pear pizzazz
Accessories: artisan pearls, petal pink ribbon (stampin'-Up)
 
I am also entering:
1.  Creative Fingers has an anything goes.
2.  PolkaDoodles has an anything goes challenge.
3.  Crafting with an Attitude has an anything goes.
4.  Seize the Birthday has an anything goes with option of kid's birthday.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Mary, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love those soft colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! The pretty pink flowers look so charming in themselves, but your choice of pattern paper adds the beautiful lush of greenery, enhancing it all so much! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails