Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Get Well Wishes


Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

I hope you are enjoying your summer so far. We have been having some great warm and sunny days. Our flower gardens are blooming profusely and the vegetable garden is coming along nicely. 
So far just zucchini, lettuce, sweet peas and garlic scapes. But soon the banana peppers will be ready and sometime toward the end of July we should start getting tomatoes. 

The local farms are already starting to sell corn. We love it and pick it up regularly during the summer. I went to the farmers market last week and picked up eggs and sausage. I missed the rhubarb this year again. I wanted to try making a rhubarb and strawberry pie but that will have to wait until next year. 

Anyway, onto my card for today. This one I created for a group DT post on the CottageCutz Blog. I used the new Wishing Well die to create my card. I love the detail in this die. Notice the woodgrain scallop roof and the grout lines in the well base.

I used a sky patterned paper from Paper Studio for my background. I built my well and then added the flowers at the base. When I saw this die I thought of a get well card as a takeoff on the well itself. The sentiment is from the Stampin'-Up "perfectly penned" set. The "wishes phrase" is from another CottageCutz die. 

And, that's it for me for this post. So until next time...….God bless. 

dies I used to create card: 
I am also entering:
1.  Path of Positivity has an anything goes challenge with optional of encouragement. 
2Lil Patch of Crafty Friends has an anything goes. 
3.  Love To Craft has an anything goes challenge.
4 A Gem of a Challenge has an anything goes challenge.  
5.  Inkspirational has a garden challenge. 


5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Perfect for a get "well" card! Beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea of a wishing well for a get well card. It hadn't crossed my mind before. Thank you for taking part in the June 2019 "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wishing well brings a smile to my face; perfect image for a feel better card! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely scene that you have created Mary. Thank you for joining in the Encouragement Challenge at Path Of Positivity and apologies for the late comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatuifully made - that die is so pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at the Path of Positivity Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails