Saturday, May 11, 2019

Mother's Day Peonies

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
 
It's Mother Day weekend. We are taking my Mother-in law to dinner tonight at one of her favorite restaurants. It will be a good family time and Mom will love all of us being together. My hubby picked her up a couple of hanging flower baskets. He delivered those to her yesterday.
 
I have lots to do before we go out later so let's move on with some details on this card.
 
I created this one for my daughter-in-law using the Altenew peony bouquet stamp set. It's a color layering stamp set and the card took me awhile to make. My daughter-in-law will appreciate the detail in the card.
 
crushed curry, granny apple green, melon mambo
This is also a sample I created for the color challenge #738 on Splitcoaststampers. Stef was our hostess and she chose crushed curry, granny apple green and melon mambo for her color trio. It’s a color layering set and I did generational stamping for the flowers and leaves.

I stamped the leaf outline in basic gray ink and then stamped off once with the granny apple green.

The Mother's Day sentiment is from the Stampin Up April Paper Pumpkin Kit. I added a few granny apple green glitter enamel dots to complete my card.
 
That's my card for today so until next time...…..God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: peony bouquet (Altenew), sentimental rose (Stampin'-Up)
Paper: melon mambo, whisper white
Paper Size: A2
Ink: crushed curry, melon mambo, granny apple green, basic gray (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: glitter enamel dots (Stampin'-Up)
I am also entering:
1.  Crazy4Challenges wants us to create a card with flowers.
2.  Brown Sugar has a flowers challenge.
3.  Crafty Catz has an anything goes with optional of making a card for a female.
4.  Kitty Bee Designs has a Mom/Feminine challenge.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails