Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Celebrate Your Day

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
 
I am coming to the end of another Pre-School year. Next Thursday is our last day and we will have a little end of year program/ The kids will sing a couple of songs in a simple program we designed for them. This class loves to sing and perform.
 
This year has gone by so quickly. It's amazing how much the kids have changed  in the past 8 months. Their communication skills have improved. They are able to follow directions now really well. I will miss this class but I will see them in the hallways next school year.
 
Time to move onto my card. This one I created for the color challenge #735 on Splitcoaststampers. Karen was the hostess and she chose lovely lipstick, mint macaron and vanilla as her color trio. Optional was to use a rose.
lovely lipstick, vanilla, mint macaron
My card was made using mainly Stampin'-Up paper, ribbon and stamps. I used an older Stampin'-Up set "Stippled Blossoms" for this card. It's one of those 2 step stamps. So I stamped off with lovely lipstick for the first layer and then full strength for the top layer.

 I stamped a 2nd image and then fussy cut it and placed on top of the other stamped image. Just to give it a bit of dimension.

The leaves and stem are from the Stampin'-Up "field flowers set. I used mossy meadow (neutral) and stamped off 2x to make it a bit lighter.

I finished off this card by adding a few lovely lipstick enamel dots and stamped my sentiment.
That's it for me for this post. So until next time...…..God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: stippled blossoms, field flowers (Stampin'-Up), poppy birthday (Verve)
Paper: very vanilla, mint macaron, frosted floral dsp (Stampin'--Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: lovely lipstick, mossy meadow (Stampin'-Up), tuxedo black (Memento)
Accessories: min macaron ribbon, lovely lipstick enamel dots (Stampin'-Up), rectangle dies (CottageCutz)
Techniques: 2 step stamping
I am also entering: 
1.  Addicted to Stamps has a flowers challenge.
2Aud Sentiments has a feminine + a sentiment challenge.
3.  Cardz 4 Galz has a ribbon or lace trim challenge.

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Mary, I love the colors and dimension of that gorgeous flower! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz for Galz.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card
    Thanks for joining us in our flowers challenge at Addicted to Stamps
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails