Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Harvest Blessings

Happy Wednesday and thanks for taking the time to visit the Charmed Life Blog. I am right on schedule with my Thanksgiving preparations. So that makes me happy.

I wanted to post this card before I get into my day. This is another that I made for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges on Splitcoaststampers. Lydia was our hostess and she wants us to use any outdoorsy inspiration for our card.

My inspiration comes from the gardens in my neighborhood including my own. Asters, butterflies, pear trees can all be found here.

My background designer paper is from Graphic 45 -the Eden Symphony collection. I paired it up with Stampin-Up's so saffron and cherry cobbler card stock.

The printed aster tag is from Crafty Secrets "autumn blessings". I used the Verve set "bountiful harvest" and stamped in cherry cobbler ink.

Added a flag pennant and a bow with a vintage brad center.

That's my card for today. Hope all my American readers have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration. So until next time........God bless.

Some other challenges:
1.  Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge is to use ribbon.
2.  Ribbon Carousel has a giving thanks/fall challenge.
3.  The Stamping Boutique has a giving thanks challenge.
4.  Use It Tuesdays Challenge is "be thankful". My images are from 2011-purchased but never used until this year.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful background paper! Such a pretty way to display that tag.
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I love this, so beautiful. Great flowers and I love the bow. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty love the paper used. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rustic look to the background paper with the clean look of the image. Thanks for playing along with Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is beautiful! Such gorgeous fall colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog Challenge #59 - Thank You. We hope you will continue to join us. Good Luck on your entry ~ Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Mary and Gorgeous coloring!
    Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY MARY!!!!! :) Love the card!!! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails