Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Stenciled Mother's Day Flowers

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for dropping by to visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

Don't know if any of you have been able to view the Northern Lights display in your area. They were visible in the Pittsburgh area on Friday night. When I looked out it was cloudy, so I thought it was a no go. However, my friends persevered and took lots of photos of the spectacular display. God's handiwork is always amazing to me. 

Here is a photo from the PA State police. It was taken not too far from my home.
Now onto my card for today. This one I created for my niece. It's the last of my 2024 Mother's Day cards. It was hand delivered to her office along with a bunch of tulips. She has problems with the scent that comes from flowers, so tulips were a great choice for her. They are scent free. 

I used a Poppy stencil from The Ton Stamps to create my card. It's a multi-layered stencil. I used 3 different shades of pink ink. The first layer is spun sugar distress ink, 2nd layer is pretty in pink from Stampin' Up and the 3rd layer is kitsch flamingo distress ink. The leaves are peeled paint distress ink.

I stamped the Mother's Day sentiment in Stampin' Up polished pink ink. The wishes phrase is die cut in polished pink and pretty in pink cardstock using the CottageCutz "wishes w/shadow" die. I scattered a few polished pink sequins to complete my card.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So, until next time.....God bless. 

I am also entering:
1.  Crazy is our fame-Stencils are our game has a girly challenge. 
2.  Aud Sentiments Challenge is foiling or flowers + a sentiment. 
3Get Creative has a Ladies only challenge. 
4.  Make My Monday has a florals challenge. 
5Inspiration Station #61. The pink flowers are my inspiration. 
  



5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous flowers such delicate colouring. We had the Northern Lights over here in Wales in the UK and I missed them!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Inspiration Station

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Mary! I was drawn to it from the stencil gallery right away. I love the pop of deep pink and your flowers are beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! We did have the Northern Lights here in Michigan!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a chance to see the Lights but didn't take pictures. The sky was my favorite color of purple. Your card is beautiful, that is a lovely layered stencil. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love it. thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday, Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails