Monday, May 13, 2024

Mother's Day Tulips

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

Hope all of you out there who are Mothers had a great celebration day yesterday. I spent the day with my son and daughter-in-law. We started off with a brunch at a restaurant in the city that we like. Then I went back to their house for several hours. 

I had a call from my CA son, and we talked for quite a while. Then both my grandsons and granddaughter checked in as well. So, I felt very special and loved yesterday. Not that they don't make me feel that way on other days, but I love a day set aside that we get special honor as Mothers. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for my sister-in-law. It was a last-minute card that I hand delivered with a bunch of tulips. She loved the card by the way. 

The background designer paper is from the Spring Flowers Pad 2 by Divinity Designs. This pad is filled with such beautiful papers that make for a quick card if you chose to go that way. 

I stamped my sentiment on a stitched cloud and attached the paper to a yellow card base. This was also entered in the Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge #962. The site for inspiration was Liz Marie. I chose this Spring Collection as my inspiration and picked up on the tulips.  

Well, that's it for me for this post so until next time......God bless.

Card Details:
Stamps: may good things grow (PaperPumpkin 2018)
Paper: daffodil delight, white (Stampin' Up), flowers 2 paper pad dsp (Divinity Designs)
Paper Size: 4 1/2" x 6"
Ink: broken china distress (Ranger)
Accessories: stitched cloud die (CottageCutz)
I am also entering:
1.  Gem of a Challenge is anything goes. 
2.  Addicted to CAS - code word flower. 
3.  Crafty Calendar challenge is anything goes.
4.  Crafting Happiness has a Blooms or Birds challenge.  
5.  Polkadoodles has an anything goes challenge. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails