Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Joy Wreath

Hello Blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog this first day of November. 

I can't believe I am saying November already. We are coming into my favorite holidays. First Thanksgiving and then Christmas. 

I usually have a big crowd at my home for Thanksgiving but this year things are a bit different. My 93-year-old Mother-in-law doesn't want to leave the house anymore. So, my sister-in-law will be having dinner there. Mom lives with her. My son and daughter-in-law are with her family this year. We share holidays. So, I am not sure what we will be doing. 

Now onto my card for today. this one I created for CC900 on Splitcoaststampers. I was one of the hostesses and for my color trio I chose cherry cobbler, shaded spruce and gold. Optional was to make it a Christmas card. I love red & green for traditional Christmas cards. 


For my card I used the CottageCutz Joy Snowman die to create my Christmas card. It's retired and out of stock right now. I had the die in my collection from 2020 so not sure if it will come back into stock. I used the CottageCutz "wide rectangle frame" die to frame the wreath. This one is also retired and out of stock.  

My background designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up "wrapped in plaid" collection.I also used designer paper on the wreath holly leaves to get a different color gradient. This paper is from the Stampin' Up "pretty prints" collection. 

To complete my card, I scattered a few gold sequins.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God bless. 

card details:
Paper: shaded spruce, cherry cobbler, wrapped in plaid dsp, pretty prints dsp (stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: Joy Snowman, Wide Frame Rectangle dies (CottageCutz), dimensionals (Stampin' Up) gold sequins (Darice)
I am also entering:
1.  The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge is anything goes. 
2.  Peace on Earth Christmas is anything goes w/option of inspiration board. 
352 Christmas Card Throwdown is tic tac toe- die cut-pattern paper-favorite color-red & green. I like these traditional colors for a Christmas card. 
  

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mary this is simply PERFECT and absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary: You certainly have put the joy in such a festive Christmas card! Thanks for sharing at THICC blog! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely festive card, the wreath is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails