Thursday, October 28, 2021

Wisdom Tree

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

Another weekend is upon us and it's also the last weekend in October. I can't believe that we are already into the last several months of 2021. Where has this year gone to? 

We don't have any plans for this weekend. Just the normal stuff of working around the house and of course I will be in my craft room. Probably working in my kitchen as I finish off the last produce of the season. We are expecting some temps in the low 30's next week so that will definitely finish off the vegetable and flower gardens. 

It will be time for me to start thinking about Thanksgiving and my dinner menu. That is always fun and then decorating for Christmas shortly after that. I have started on my Christmas cards and here is one of them.

This one I made for the color challenge #852 on Splitcoaststampers. Chris was the hostess and she chose black, white and red for her color trio. Optional was Christmas. 
I kept my card more on the CAS side. I used the Wisdom Tree die from CottageCutz to create my focal point image.  It's a sold out die from several years ago. I cut it 2x to give it a bit more depth. 

The background paper is from the Stampin'-Up collection "merry little Christmas". To frame my image I used the Wide Rectangle Frame die from CottageCutz. Scattered a few red rhinestones to complete my card.

That's it for me for this post. So until next time........God bless.

Card Details:
Paper: real red, whisper white, merry little christmas dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: wisdom tree, pierced wide rectangle frame dies (CottageCutz), red rhinestones (Darice)

I am also entering:
1.  C.R.A.F.T. challenge has a non-traditional colors.
2.  Addicted to Stamps and More has a Christmas challenge.
3Christmas Craft Creations has a black, white + one challenge.  

4.  Simon Says Stamp has an anything goes challenge. 
5.  The Holly and Ivy Challenge #104 is anything goes. 



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations, we would love to include your gorgeous card in our winners vote but need to see our graphic displayed to be able to do so, please add it if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful Christmas card, thanks for sharing with us over at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red diecut really pops against that black background.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely clean design and I love how your crisp die cut word tree takes centre stage.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the colour challenge. Fabulous Christmas card. Thanks for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails