Thursday, July 9, 2020

Hello Dear Friend

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

Hope you are enjoying the summer season. I started walking since the pandemic. I walk approximately  for 2 -3 miles every morning . I am already noticing a difference. I am not going to the gym 3x a week anymore since March. But what I am doing now is working with a trainer 1x a week in a training facility. It's by appointment only and yesterday there were just the 3 of us there. It's clean and they sanitize everything when you are done with it. I go with a friend for a 1 hour session. It's something to keep me healthy and my body limber. I just feel it's so important as you age to stay active. 

Anyway, let's move onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #795 on Splitcoaststampers. Karen was our hostess and she chose poppy parade, old olive and mango melody for her color trio. Optional was to make the sentiment the main focal point. 
poppy parade, old olive, mango melody
For my card I used the big sentiment from the Stampin'-Up set "life is grand". I stamped that in chocolate chip ink.
The berries are from the Stampin'-Up set "gift of fall". I stamped on crumb cake cardstock in poppy parade ink and then colored with Prismacolor pencils that matched the mango melody color.  I used a white pencil on the berry ends to highlight them. Finished off my card by scattering some old olive glitter enamel dots.

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time......................God bless. 

card details:
Stamps: life is grand (Stampin'-Up), gift of fall (Stampin-Up Paper Pumpkin Aug 2019)
Paper: poppy parade, mango melody, crumb cake (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: poppy parade, choc chip (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils PC1002, PC1003, PC923, PC938, gamsol (inky antics)old olive glitter enamel dots (Stampin'-Up)
I am also entering:
1.  Cute Card Thursday has a "not square" challenge.
2.  Southern Girls has an anythinggoes challenge. 
3Crafty Creations has an anything goes challenge. 
4Crafty Sentiments Design has an anything goes challenge. 
5.  Retro Rubber Challenge has an anything goes with a older stamp. Mine is at least 3 years old

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty way to use these colors! That big bold statement is accented so nicely with your pretty florals! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out fabulous in these colors and great addition with the enamel dots. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. Love the colors and the coloring is beautiful. Great sentiment and so glad you shared over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love your color combination. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails