Monday, July 6, 2020

90 Birthday Wishes

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

Hope your holiday weekend was a good one. We were able to spend some time with my son and daughter-in-law on Saturday. It was great to see them. It's been a month since we have seen them. Phone calls keep you connected but nothing like being there in person. A positive thing from this Covid-19 is a reminder of how much you appreciate family. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for CC794 on Splitcoaststampers. Jeanne was the hostess and she chose rococo rose, blushing bride and pear pizzazz as her color trio. Optional was 
roses and pearls. 
rococo rose, blushing bride, pear pizzazz
I used the Stampin'-Up stippled blossoms stamp set for my card. This is a 2 step stamp set and it's perfect for these colors. I used blushing bride and rococo rose for my rose image. For the leaves I used pear pizzazz and stamped off once to get a color gradient.

My background is embossed with the Stampin'-Up "elegant lines" embossing folder. For the bottom half of the card I used designer paper from the "woven threads" collection. Used some white lace as an accent for where the 2 parts meet.

This is a birthday card for my Mother-in-Law's 90th birthday. What a milestone birthday and it was a great family celebration. I cut the "90" from an MFT numbers die.

Finished off my card by adding some pearls to the flower centers and a few faceted rococo rose enamel dots.

card details:
Stamps: bitty birthday wishes (MFT), stippled blossoms (Stampin'-Up)
Paper: rococo rose, whisper white, woven threads dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: blushing bride, rococo rose, choc chip, pear pizzazz (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: circle dies (CottageCutz), little numbers die (MFT), elegant lines embossing folder, pearls, faceted enamel dots (Stampin'-Up)
I am also entering:
1.  Gem of a Challenge is anything goes. 
2.  Crafty Calendar Challenge is to add a ribbon. 
3Creative Fingers Challenge is anything goes.
4.  Festive Friday inspo list - I chose geometric shapes (designer Paper), birthday theme, floral theme. 
5.  Seize the Birthday has an anything goes birthday. 
  

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card to celebrate a milestone birthday! Thanks so much for sharing over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! Love the pretty flowers and the background looks fabulous with the combination of embossing and designer paper. Perfect for celebrating a milestone birthday! Thank you for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty card and thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card to celebrate a milestone birthday. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, thank you for sharing with us over at Creative Fingers. Hayley DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! So cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles’ Gems Challenge good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT
    You can also find me on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails