Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hello My Friend

 
Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog.
 
It was a great weekend for us. On Friday evening we went to the Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game. We took our youngest grandson along with us. It was a perfect evening for baseball.
 
 
 
Saturday evening we had a special speaker come to our church. The crowd was a little smaller but that didn't diminish the enthusiasm of the speaker. The speaker was Bill Yount, and he brought such a message of encouragement. We were glad we went to hear him speak.
 
Today, after church I spent some time cooking. We are getting such an abundance of tomatoes right now so I decided to use some of them. I made a cream of fresh tomato soup. Found a great recipe from the Barefoot Contessa on Food Network and it was fabulous. Here is a link to the recipe.
 
Now onto my card for today. This is another I made for the DTGD challenges on Splitcoaststampers. Sandee was the hostess and she wanted us to make a card using the letters;
D = die cuts
I = ink
R = round (circles), rectangle (striped panel)
T = trim (sequins)
Y = yellow
 
This was an easy card to make for this challenge, I used a Stampin'-Up paper pumpkin kit from August 2014 to complete my card.

Love all the kits I have received so far. You get detailed instructions to complete each card. This card was an alternate project using the card supplies. See original here.
 
Well, my friends, it's time to dime the lights in Charmed Life Land for another day. So until next time......God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: seriousl amazing (Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin Kit) 
Paper: primrose petals, mossy meadow, hello honey, whisper white Paper Size: A2 
Ink: primrose petals(Stampin'-Up) 
Accessories: paper pumpkin kit August 2014, sequins, brads 
 
I am also entering: 
1.  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is anything goes.
2.  Pile It On has a friends/friendly hello challenge
3.  Stamping Sensations has an anything goes with a stamp and die.
4613 Avenue Create is anything goes with twist: event: thinking of you, trend: sequins
5.  Hiding in my Craft Room has an anything goes
6.  My Sheri Crafts has a long time no see challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, love your die cut cut-out.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card...thank you for sharing at pile it on

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Love the way Hello is cut... very clever

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails