Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Cowgirl




HappyTthursday and thanks for taking the time to visit the charmed life blog. This has been a busy week with having my grandsons here for sleepovers.

Aidin had a basketball camp on this side of town and then for 3 evenings they both had baseball games. So we have been running back and forth between our house and theirs. But tomorrow is the last day of this camp.

We have had fun with them. It will be quiet here tomorrow evening.

So onto the card I made for today. This one was for the Ways to Use It #381 challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  Hannah challenged us to make something for a child, inspired by a child, or simply with a child on it!

I used this sweet little girl and horse image from Marks Finest Papers set "cowgirls rule".
I embossed the image in lucky limeade ink and just made her hair brown. I then fussy cut the image.

My birthday sentiment is another Marks Finest Papers set "island life".

My layout is Wednesday's sketch challenge #391.

The patterned papers are from Stampin-Up's "cheerful treat" designer paper collection.

That's my card for today. It's late and I am so tired so time to dim the lights in charmed life land for another day.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the dots lining the bottom of the sentiment layer!
    Sounds like another busy day with the boys!! I bet they love spending time with you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails