Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Vintage Easter

Happy Tuesday everyone and thanks for taking the time to visit the charmed life blog. Today is my day with my grandsons so this post will be a short one. Have some errands to take care of and then I have to meet their school bus.

So onto my card for today. I am the hostess for the color challenge #369 this week on Splitcoaststampers.

I chose the trio of peach parfait, lucky limeade and pool party. I thought it would make for a great vintage Easter card.

For my card I have used some of my new sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin-Up. I made this one a Stampin-Up only card.

The stamp set is “fresh vintage”. I used markers and stamped the image in all of today’s colors.

My designer paper is from the everyday enchantment collection. I also used some soft suede as my card base and as a layer for my image panel.We can use neutrals of choice for this challenge.

The ribbon is Stampin-Up’s ruffled ribbon in lucky limeade and I added a brad to the center.

For my decorative edge, I used a Stampin-Up scalloped border punch and that completes my card. My layout is one that I used previously on this card. I like it and have used it several times before.

Well that's it for me my blogger friends, so until next time......God bless

Some other challenges:
1.  Crafty Cardmakers has an Easter challenge.
2.  My Craft Spot also has an Easter challenge.
3.  The Crazy Challenge has a spring challenge.
4.  Paper Sundaes has an Easter Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous image, fabulous image, fabulous colors Gosh Mary it just fabulous!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humm there was supposed to be papers mentioned in there. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love how you used this set and coordinating papers, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary fabulous stamping great design and lovely card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Mary! This is one of my all-time favorite paper collection! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful, Mary!!! I love that DP and your design is just over the top! SO very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! Everything just works so well on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! Your papers are gorgeous and everything works so wonderfully well together!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love the color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails