Sunday, January 3, 2010


My 2nd card today covers 3 different challenges.

The 1st is Saturday's inspiration challenge on splitcoaststampers. We visited the design spirit studio site to find our card inspiration.

I chose the pink heart recycled as my card inspiration.

This is also for Saturday's crazy for challenges-where we were to have some polka dot fun. I used the stampin-up polka dot punches stamp set for my heart and the the heart punch.
My background stamp is from hero arts. I also added 2 button hearts here on the background.

And, last but in no way the least is from our creative corner where we are to make a clean and simple card. I decided to make this a get well card since you never know when you will need one.

Well, my blogger friends its a wrap in charmed life land for today.
I leave you today with the words from

Psalm 3:8

Salvation belongs to the LORD.
Your blessing is upon Your people


card recipe:
stamps: curvy verses, hero arts raindrops & swirls
ink: printworks black
paper: su pretty in pink, black
accesories: buttons

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails