Tuesday, December 22, 2009

dasher christmas card


Happy Tuesday everyone and thanks for thaking the time to visit the charmed life blog. Can you believe that it is ony 3 days till christmas?

I went to my grandsons school today for a grandparents day. They had a light breakfast for us after the service. It was very nice. And the 3rd grade (Ethan's class) sang a special song for the grandparents. He was happy that I was able to attend and so was I.

After that I put my game face on and went christmas shoppping. Oh yes, I am finished finally. I am in the midst of wrapping now. My husband thinks it should take me about 3 minutes per package.

He knows I do special wraps on each gift. So 3 minutes is not even in the ball park. I had to take a break from it so I decided to post my card.

My card today is one of the many that I sent out for Christmas. I only made 2 of this one though. All the elements of the card were part of the Christmas jingle kit from stampin up. I know I have said it before but I really liked this kit. I guess its only available until the new catalog comes out. So if you want a way to make some great Christmas cards, pick it up for next year. I saw this card on Nancy Riley's blog and made some changes to make it my own. Thank you Nancy for the inspiration.

Well, its a wrap for today my friends. I hope your pre-Christmas preparations are going well.

card recipe:
paper: su old olive, choc chip, su dsp
accessories: su christmas jingle kit, old olive ribbon, circle nesties

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Mary! I love the monochromatic greens! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your version, Mary! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty, I love the beautiful greens and your layout!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails