Thursday, May 25, 2023

Christmas in May

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

It's such a beautiful day here in Pittsburgh. Lots of sun and blue skies just a bit on the cool side. I went out for a 45-minute walk earlier and had to wear a jacket to keep warm. 

With all the sunshine you may wonder why I am showing a couple of Christmas cards in May. Well, I told myself that I would create cards during the year so I wouldn't be in the last-minute rush at Christmas time. 

One of the online challenge Blogs Peace on Earth  is featuring an inspiration board with a sled. It made me think of this kit. These ones were made with supplies from the 2019 Winter Gifts Stampin'-Up Paper Pumpkin kit. I am determined to get these kits finished. I have quite a few of them but time always seems to get away from me and then a new kit arrives in the mail. But I did get a couple of cards finished from this kit and hopefully a few more. 

The sled and snowflake are part of the kit. The background paper on the first card is also from Stampin' Up and is part of their "festive farmhouse" collection. The Merry Christmas phrase is from Spellbinders Tinsel Time sentiments dies. 

This 2nd card is from the same kit. I just changed it up a bit with different designer paper and cardstock. This designer paper is part of the "be merry" collection. 

Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time......God bless. 
I am entering:
1.  Christmas Craft Creations for May is no stamping. 
3.  Peace on Earth Christmas #40 challenge is anything goes w/optional inspiration board. 
4.  Jingle Belles challenge is a no stamping Christmas. 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation love the sled against the fun background thank you for joining in over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge this time. Do join in again we would love to see you there. Anita DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your holiday sled ... so glad you're stocking your holiday card stash ... so glad you joined our NO Stamping fun at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mary this is such a beautiful holiday card! LOVE the sled ... perfect focus point! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and stunning design, great colour combo, love it. xx Thanks for joining in our challenge at Peace on Earth too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the designppaper you used and the sled looks so festive!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Christmas card! Love the color combination. Thanks for joining in the no stamping challenge over at the Christmas Craft Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Two beautiful cards that use that kit to perfection! So happy you could join our "No Stamping" fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails