Friday, February 10, 2023

Valentine Wishes from the Puppies

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

  
I was down all week with a cold and lots of congestion. When I woke up this morning, I felt so much better. The congestion is gone, and I had my energy back. It feels good to be back on the healthy side again.

So onto my card for today. I made this one for the made for the color challenge #930 on Splitcoaststampers. I was the hostess, and I chose real red, basic white and flirty flamingo for my color trio. Optional was anything goes. For this card I chose designer paper.
real red, white, flirty flamingo
I created a slimline Valentine card using dies from CottageCutz. The puppy images are actually from the Christmas collection. It's the Christmas Puppies die.  I like taking dies intended for one season and move them into another. You get more use that way.

The Heart XO Windows Slimline die is also from CottageCutz. Cut it in red cardstock. 

The designer paper I used is from the Stampin' Up "from my heart" collection. It has the challenge colors which is why I chose these colors.

I added the "be my valentine" phrase an "xoxo" in the heart windows to complete my card. 

That's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God bless.

card details:
Paper: real red, basic white, smokey slate, basic gray, baked berown sugar, crumb cake, from my heart specialty designer paper (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Heart XO Windows Slimline, Christmas Puppies, Be My Valentine Puppies, Valentine Phrases & More dies (CottageCutz)
Techniques: slimline card
I am also entering:
1.  C.R.A.F.T Challenge is Love/Valentine. 
2Creative Knockouts has a love is in the air/Valentine challenge. 
3.  Tic Tac Toe Challenge- I chose- heart-fee space-die cut.
4.  Crafty Catz has an anything goes challenge w/option to add a little love. 
5.  Cut It Up has a have a heart challenge. 


7 comments:

  1. Oh my, how cute are those little pups! Such a fun design and perfect Valentine colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary... I am a sucker for dogs... especially adorable ones! Fantastic valentine! Thanks so much for joining us at Tic Tac Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so completely adorable! Love the heart windows, perfect for the peekaboo puppies! So glad you joined our "Love is in the Air" challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Your critters melt my heart. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Have a Heart challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely doggie valentine card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful slimline card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Love this puppies. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails