Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Peace & Joy


Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

Hope your week is starting off well. Have you noticed the days getting longer? Our sunset time here in Pittsburgh is now at 5:45 pm. Makes me happy when we have more daylight. Ah- the simple things in life.

You might be wondering why I am posting a Christmas card today. Well in December I said I was going to try and make Christmas cards throughout the year so I am not rushing in December to get them done and mailed. 

The tree on my card is from an older Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kit - Winter Gifts. I have a bunch of these kits and I want to get them used up because they come monthly. I added some red circles for Christmas ornaments. I also used a deer image from the same kit. It's a bit light in the photo. The background designer paper is also from Stampin' Up. It's part of their 2021 "peaceful place" collection

The peace and joy phrase is a die from CottageCutz - the Peace and Joy Wreath. 

That's it for me for this post so until next time......God bless.

I am also entering:
1. Girlz Creative Christmas challenge wants us to use baubles. 
2. 12 Months of Christmas Linkup Challenge is anything goes w/optional of "into the woods we go". 
3Merry Little Christmas Blog Challenge is anything goes. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this card, even if it is an old set. Thanks for joining the challenge at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails