Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Party Cake

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

It's a rainy day here in Pittsburgh. It's supposed to be one of those all-day rains. When your confined to your house, it's always a good day to be in the crafty room doing something crafty. That's my plan after this post is complete. 

I went for a shopping trip to the Tanger Outlets on Saturday. They are about a 25-minute drive from my home.  I haven't bought any summer clothes for a couple of years now. So, I treated myself. Chico's, Ann Taylor and Clark's outlets were a few of my stops. I even got to wear one of my new purchases to church on Sunday. I picked up a few things for our summer beach vacation as well. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I made for the color challenge #CC894 on Splitcoaststampers. We were to use daffodil delight, magenta madness and night of navy for our color trio. Optional was to use a die cut or punch. 
daffodil delight, magenta madness, night of navy

For my birthday card, I used the party cake die from CottageCutz. I used SC758 for my layout. It's an older sketch but it worked well to display my birthday cake.

The background paper is from the Stampin' Up 2020-2022 in-color pack. My birthday sentiment is from MFT. Well, that's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God bless.

card details:
Stamps: bitty birthday wishes (MFT)
Paper: basic white, magenta madness, daffodil delight, night of navy, in-color dsp (Stampin' Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: night of navy (Stampin'-Up)
Accessories: party cake, festive birthday greeting dies (CottageCutz), enamel dots (Stampin' Up)
I am also entering:
1.  A Perfect Time to Craft is anything goes. 
2.  Classic Design Challenge is anything goes. 
3.  The Crafter's Cafe is spots and/or stripes.
4.  Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge is anything goes. 
5.  Creations in Pink has an anything goes. 


2 comments:

  1. Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Patterned Paper Challenge

    Je kan mij nu ook vinden op You tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlT4Rs1DfAZU_GLcM7Kx1g
    https://claudiaskaartjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails