Friday, March 25, 2022

Bunny Baker

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. It was a cloudy, overcast and chilly day here in Pittsburgh. One of those cold days where you want to stay inside and do something crafty. And that's exactly what I did. 

We are going back to winter like temperatures this weekend. Although that's what happens here in Pittsburgh in early Spring. Just like early Fall when we still have summer temps. I am reminding myself here, Blog readers. (lol)

Anyway, onto my card for today. This one I created for the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #. We were to use real red, pool party and petal pink for our color trio. 
pool party, real red, petal pink

For my card I decided to go with an Easter card. This one will go to my neighbor who is an avid baker. I have enjoyed many of her homemade treats.

I used the Spring Bunny Baker die from CottageCutz for the main image. I don't have petal pink cardstock so I used a combo of pretty in pink + polished pink.

I also used some neutrals for my card- baked brown sugar, soft suede and basic gray. The background designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up "simply marbelous" collection. It features the pool party color. 

My sentiment is from the Bunny Kisses and Easter Wishes die from CottageCutz. My card is a bit larger than I usually make- it's 4 3/4" x 6". But the larger length allowed me to use larger oval dies to fit my bunny image.

Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God Bless. 

dies I used to create card:



I am also entering:
1.  Crafty Catz has an anything goes with optional of Easter. 
2.  Cut It Up has a Spring Project using a die. 
3.  Aud Sentiments has an Easter or Spring sentiment challenge. 
4Craft Rocket Challenges wants us to use an animal. 
5The Paper Shelter has an animal's challenge.  







7 comments:

  1. What a great Easter card for your baker friend. I love the little bear.

    Thanks for sharing your Spring project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Mary. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, well done!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling and delightful card, Mary. Love it all. So glad you joined us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori - D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!! What a fabulous die set and I love your background! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a lovely card and the colours are so pretty, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments and look forward to seeing more of your lovely work.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails