Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Birthday Bloom


Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. 

It was a busy day for me. I had a hair appointment at 12:00 and then off to the grocery store to pick up some things to make for our women's church picnic. I decided to go with mac & cheese. It always goes over well for our church picnic so I thought the women would like it as well. 

We had a nice time this evening at the home of one of the church leaders. It was a perfect evening for a cookout. It was a smaller group in attendance but still enjoyable and lots of good food. We even played a few games of cornhole. That was fun. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #855 on Splitcoaststampers. LeAnn was our hostess and she chose pear pizzazz, pale papaya and calypso coral for the color trio. Optional was to use die cuts. 
For my card I started with the layout. I used the sketch from the Sunday Stamps SSC262
My background designer paper is from "You're a Peach" collection. The stamped image is from the "Art Gallery" set. It's a 2 step stamp set and I used pale papaya for the first stamping and calypso coral for the 2nd layer. Both are Stampin'-Up.

For the optional, I used a birthday die from PaperTrey Ink and a Scalloped circle from CottageCutz.

And, that's my card for this post. So until next time......God bless.

card details:
Stamps: art gallery (Stampin'-Up)
Paper: calypso coral, pale papaya, whisper white, you're a peach dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Ink: pale papaya, calypso coral, pear pizzazz (stampin'-Up)
Accessories: birthday die (PTI), scallop circle die (CottageCutz)
I am also entering:
1.  Crafting Happiness has an anything goes challenge. 
2Get Creative Challenge is anything goes. 
  


4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Mary! A gorgeous color combo, perfect for this set, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat to see you in the Sunday Stamps gallery, Mary! Love the CC colors and of course you've used them beautifully. I just happened to visit SCS today and saw this beautiful color combo and thought I might play along. Thanks for the great inspiration and for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the colors that you used. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty. The color combo is divine and I think you used it well with your lovely floral image.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails