Monday, June 28, 2021

May Good Things Grow

Hello Blogger Friends Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today. Hope you all had a great weekend.  

We just did our usual things - morning 3 mile walk and then hubby was in his gardens all day. Saturday is usually my cleaning day so I did that. Then on Sunday we went to church. It was a great service. We had an evangelist who had just come back from Africa preaching. 

Then on Sunday night we had our prayer meeting here in our home. There are 6 couples and a couple of singles who join us every other week. We are praying for America and for issues in our local community.  If you would like us to pray for you just send me an email. 

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #844 on Splitcoaststampers. LeAnn was our hostess and she chose so saffron, pool party and mint macaron for her color trio. Option was to use dots. I did use one faceted enamel dot in the center of my flower.

For this card I used the contents of the March 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit - No Matter the Weather- from Stampin'-Up. The background was in the kit as were the so saffron rain boots. These kits are great because they give you all that you need to create a card including the adhesive. If you would like to order a kit or any other Stampin'-Up merchandise, I have a friend who is just starting out as a demonstrator and could use some customers. Here is a link to her Stampin'-Up site. 

I cut some flowers from the Spring Teacup Bouquet die by CottageCutz. I used so saffron cardstock then sponged with so saffron and fossilized amber ink to get a deeper color shade. The leaves are cut in mint macaron and then sponged with the same ink to get a deeper color.

The sentiment is from another Paper Pumpkin kit  - "may good things grow". I stamped in basic gray ink and my card is finished. That's it for me for this post. So until next time.......God bless. 

card details:
Stamps: may good things grow (Paper Pumpkin Kit)
Paper: whisper white, basic gray, so saffron, mint macaron (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Ink: so saffron, mint macaron (Stampin'Up), fossilized amber distress (Ranger)
Accessories: no matter the weather paper pumpkin kit, faceted dots (Stampin'-Up), spring teacup bouquet die (CottageCutz)

I am also entering:
1.  Sweet Stampin' has a something beginning with "B" challenge. I have boots & blooms. 
2.  Crafty Catz has an anything goes w/optional of summer. 
3.  Daring Cardmakers has an into the garden challenge. 
4.  A Bit More Time to Craft has an anything goes challenge.
5Crafts Galore Encore has an anything goes challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and yellow is such a pretty combination and it works beautifully here.Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely!

    Thank you for joining us for the June challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colour combination. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails