Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Joy Snowman

Hello blogger friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.

Well I was back in the kitchen making pesto again today. I still have one more batch to make and will do that tomorrow. I have 4 containers in my freezer for fall or winter enjoyment. That always makes me happy on a cold winter day. 

My day started early (7:30 am). I usually am not up that early except on Sundays for church. I was able to get out to the grocery store early and then to my gym appointment with my trainer. I am feeling a bit sluggish right now, but that should go after I get dinner made and I eat something. If not, I will be in bed a bit earlier tonight.

Now onto my card for today. This one I created for the color challenge #849 on Splitcoaststampers. Karen was our hostess and she chose Granny apple green, poppy parade, coastal cabana and mango melody for the color combination. Optional was to use designer paper. 
Well my card took so many twists and turns today and I ended up with a Christmas card, and I had in my mind a floral card (LOL)!!! When I thought of Christmas I had a completely different idea than what I am showing. I started getting frustrated so I cased this card of mine. It was just one of those days. So now I have my first Christmas card of the season.

Anyway, I used the CottageCutz Joy Snowman die and cut the letters in poppy parade and the snowman is sporting the other challenge colors.

My background designer paper is from the Stampin'-Up "follow your art" designer paper. Even that changed from what I was originally going to use.

The image panels are embossed with the Stampin'-Up "softly falling" folder. To finish off my card, I added some coastal cabana ribbon and scattered some snowflakes. The larger ones are from the Nov 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit.

Well, that's it for me for this post. Time to get dinner started. So until next time........God bless.

card details:
Paper: coastal cabana, poppy parade, mango melody, granny apple green, black, soft suede, whisper white (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: Joy Snowman (CottageCutz), coastal cabana ribbon, adhesive backed snowflakes, softly falling ef, snowflake die cuts (Nov 19 Paper Pumpkin)(Stampin'-Up)
I am also entering:
1.  The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge is anything goes. 
2.  CHNC Christmas Challenge is anything goes. 
3ABC Christmas Challenge is "L" for letters. 
4.  Fezziwigs Festive Frolics has a cold and frosty challenge. 



5 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a great make, I love your colour scheme, thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card with the cute snowman. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails