Saturday, February 29, 2020

Springtime Pals

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life blog this last day of February.
 
And, it's also leap day. It occurs once every 4 years.  How many times have you said- if I only had a bit more time. Well we are getting an extra 24 hours - so enjoy!!
 
We are in the middle of a bathroom remodel. Our contractor is here working now. He is amazing. I thought I would have dust and dirt everywhere. We closed off all the doors upstairs and covered the bed and particularly my craft room with plastic drop cloths. I am so surprised that the dust is so minimal after taking out walls, the old tub and the toilet.
 
My craft room is closed off for a few days. I could to in there to work but I would have to remove all the drop cloths to get to everything. I am not interested in doing that. This card I had done before he showed up to work.
 
I made it for a group post on the CottageCutz Blog. To create my card I used the new Springtime Pals die. I thought the die was so cute and my precious little granddaughter loves horses so this card will go to her.
 
I used various colors of Stampin'-Up cardstock to cut the elements. Used a light blue designer paper for the background. I cut the fence in a naturals white cardstock and then used weathered wood distress ink and sponged. The horse was cut in a caramel cardstock and I used the same color of ink for shading. I liked how it turned out.
 
The tulips are from another CottageCutz die. I just thought the bottom of the fence needed something as an embellishment.  To finish off the card I added my Easter phrase and a couple of clouds.
 
Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time...….God bless.
 
dies I used to create card:
 
 

 

I am also entering:
1.  PolkaDoodles has an anything goes challenge.
2.  Cute Card Thursday has a Spring fever challenge.
3.  Krafty Chicks has an all occasions challenge.
4.  Addicted to Stamps and More has a Holiday Challenge.
5.  Simon Says Stamp has an anything goes.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the die cuts!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun Easter card. Love those die cuts. Thanks for playing with us last week at Krafty Chicks Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 9 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails