Tuesday, January 14, 2020

No Place Like Gnome

Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog today.
 
It's been a busy few weeks in January. My son and his family were for the holidays through January 4.  Then Preschool started up again and it's been a bit of a whirlwind since then. Now I can't believe it's already midway through January.
 
I still don't have all my Christmas decorations put away yet. In fact, I have hardly made a dent on the undoing (LOL). But my intent is to get serious about it starting tomorrow. More to come on my progress!
 
Now let's move onto my card for today. This one I made using the colors from the Splitcoaststampers color challenge #761. Chris was the hostess and she chose rich razzleberry, night of navy and seaside spray for her color trio.
 
My background paper is from the Stampin'-Up "night before Christmas" collection. The snowy background was a perfect backdrop for my gnomes. The gnomes are a die from CottageCutz - Nordic Gnomes.
 
The sentiment is 2 different stamp sets combined to make a seasonal greeting. I used "gnome sweet gnome" from Sugar Pea Designs and "holiday home" from PTI.
 
I am also entering:
 
Winter Wonderland has a "little friends" challenge.
 
 Well that's it for me for this post. So until next time …….God bless.
 
card details:
Stamps: gnome sweet gnome (Sugar Pea Designs), Holiday Home (PTI)
Paper: night of navy, seaside spray, rich razzleberry, choc chip, black, mossy meadow, real red, whisper white, night before Christmas dsp (Stampin'-Up)
Paper Size: 5 3/4" x 4 1/2"
Ink: night of navy
Accessories: nordic gnomes die (CottageCutz), Copic Markers, E000, E11, E13, B00

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love the gnomes with the wonderful winter scene. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails