Saturday, February 23, 2019

Bunny in His New Ride

 Hello Blogger Friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop and visit with The Charmed Life Blog this last Saturday in February.

Whaat! Where in the world did February go so quickly? Seems like we just celebrated Christmas and I blinked and 2 months drop off the calendar (LOL). Oh well,  2019 is on a roll that I don't really want to keep up with. But even if I'm not on board "time waits for no man". So I guess it's best to enjoy each day and make it worthwhile.

With that being said, let's move onto my card for today. This one I created for my weekly DT post on the CottageCutz Blog. I used the sketch #737 from Splitcoaststampers for my card layout.
CottageCutz has a new release of Spring dies and on today's card I used Bunny Carrot Car and Happy Easter Greeting dies. 
I chose soft Spring like colors for my card. My background designer paper is from a retired Stampin'-Up "all abloom" collection. The color is pistachio pudding, and then I used the colors lost lagoon, strawberry slush, old olive, daffodil delight and pumpkin pie that were in this designer paper pack. A good way to use up my stash.
White card base: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Pistachio designer Paper: each panel is 2" x 5 3/8"

All the panels and the Bunny image are secured with double sided tape. I used rectangle dies for element 2 of the sketch and added my sentiment to this panel. To balance that panel I scattered some sequins and that completed my card.
   
 Well that's it for me for this post. Time to get moving with my Saturday plans. So until next time......God bless.

dies I used to create card:
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzbunnycarrotcar.aspx

http://www.scrappingcottage.com/search.aspx?find=Happy+Easter+Greeting



 I am also entering:
1.  Inkspirational Challenge is to use your stash.
2.  Crafting with Friends has an anything goes challenge.
3.  Polkadoodles has an anything goes challenge.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little card and just perfect for Easter. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of dies and I love the creative use of the sketch too! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and I hope to see you playing along in our new photo inspiration challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails